Our services extend and has grown to include new types of involvement in medicine.
Our partnership with the Saskatoon Police Service has grown in recent years to include several new and exciting roles.
- Detention Center – 24/7 Medical monitoring and assessment
- Tactical EMS Team – Providing tactically trained Paramedics for onsite deployments
Saskatoon Health Region
As a close partner, SHR has encouraged the evolution of Paramedicine through several pilot projects and initiatives.
- Health Bus – Mobile medical clinic that supports families and individuals within their own community.
- Community Paramedicine – In home patient assessments and care follow up.
- ER Paramedics – Paramedics that work directly within the ER
- ACAL – Internal Physician consultation service via teleconference.
This new pilot project is being taken to improve the lives and health of those most vulnerable in Saskatoon.
- Minimize overall responses & transports to the ER
- Provide onsite medical, mental and addictions services
Saskatchewan Air Ambulance
Working hand in hand, we support Saskatchewan Air Ambulance by:
- Sharing Paramedics for use in Flight
- Prioritize and schedule transfers as needed